Article 1 examination and approval of donation documents
The interview staff of the acquisition and compilation department shall be responsible for the examination and approval of the donated documents in accordance with the scope specified in the provisions on the collection of literature resources. The review principles are as follows:
1. Donation is made free of charge and without any conditions attached. The library determines whether the collection is collected according to the library collection development policy and relevant criteria for entry into the library.
2. There is no literature in the library that is officially published at home and abroad that is not enough to be stored or stored in the library, and it is in line with the library's entry criteria and has practical value.
3. Accepting, as appropriate, informal publications or information of high academic value and high collection value;
4. The content is positive, and there are no political, legal and anti-science problems.
5. Donated documents with high preservation and collection value, such as Chinese and foreign ancient books, famous manuscripts and proofs of famous scholars, shall be kept in the special collection room without circulation. Organize exhibitions as necessary. If this kind of literature cannot be defined by the leading group of the library, experts can be employed to identify it.
6. Books shall be kept in good condition, free from damage, no marking, notes, etc. (this shall not apply if the books are isolated at home and abroad, rare books or celebrities' comments).
Article 2 collection and elimination of donated documents
1. According to the donor's wishes, the donor can sign and give a gift on the title page of the book. The library shall affix a complimentary seal to show the difference;
2. The museum presents it to donors“Donation certificate of ecological city library and archives”To show respect and encouragement;
3. The library has set up a special catalogue of literature donation and published the donor's name, title and number of donated documents on the website of the library for publicity and convenience of readers.
4. The ownership and disposal right of the donated books shall be owned by the ecological city library archives. Libraries have no obligation to return donated books to donors; The donated books already in Tibet may also be discarded according to the circumstances.
Article 3 ways of receiving gifts
1. The department that receives the donated documents in the library is the department of literature acquisition and compilation. When donating documents, please contact the department of literature acquisition and compilation of the library first, so as to properly discuss the donation matters.
2. For mass donation, the donor should first send the donation list to the collection and compilation department of the museum, which will be screened by the interviewer.
3. The museum will organize a special donation ceremony and publicity activities for a large number of donations or donations of special value.
Donation literature contact number:022-66383667